Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bitten





Going for round 2 to make up for the lack of updates lately.  I wanted to make a shirt design in my silkscreen class since the first day.  Going through many ideas, I was stuck on 50's pinups as a theme.  So I drew ladies (mostly naked, a few clothed) for like two months.  I tried to remember to make art with a purpose rather than just ending up with something someone has seen before on playboy or something.  I am mostly happy about the heart being in the right place, I think that's the coolest part of the shirt.  I made 10 shirts if anyone is interested in buying one, let me know!  I like the purple color the most because of the high contrast, I made it in a few different colors as well.  I enjoy wearing a shirt I designed, you could too!

No comments:

Post a Comment